Scrabble word: ARC
In which Scrabble dictionary does ARC exist?
Definitions of ARC in dictionaries:
- noun - electrical conduction through a gas in an applied electric field
- noun - a continuous portion of a circle
- noun - something curved in shape
- verb - form an arch or curve
- Something shaped like a curve or an arch: the vivid arc of a rainbow.
- A segment of a circle.
- A luminous discharge of current that is formed when a strong current jumps a gap in a circuit or between two electrodes.
- The apparent path of a celestial body as it rises above and falls below the horizon.
- To form an arc.
- To move or seem to move in a curved path: the stars that arc across the sky.
- verb - to move in a curved course