Scrabble word: ARC
In which Scrabble dictionary does ARC exist?
Definitions of ARC in dictionaries:
- noun - electrical conduction through a gas in an applied electric field
- noun - a continuous portion of a circle
- noun - something curved in shape
- verb - form an arch or curve
- Something shaped like a curve or an arch: the vivid arc of a rainbow.
- A segment of a circle.
- A luminous discharge of current that is formed when a strong current jumps a gap in a circuit or between two electrodes.
- The apparent path of a celestial body as it rises above and falls below the horizon.
- To form an arc.
- To move or seem to move in a curved path: the stars that arc across the sky.
- verb - to move in a curved course
There are 3 letters in ARC: A C R
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to ARC
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word ARC plus a wildcard: ARC?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word ARC
Images for ARC
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.