Scrabble word: CARE
Is CARE valid for Scrabble? Check every word game dictionary!
Definitions of CARE in dictionaries:
- noun - the work of providing treatment for or attending to someone or something
- noun - judiciousness in avoiding harm or danger
- noun - an anxious feeling
- noun - a cause for feeling concern
- noun - attention and management implying responsibility for safety
- noun - activity involved in maintaining something in good working order
- verb - feel concern or interest
- verb - provide care for
- verb - prefer or wish to do something
- verb - be in charge of, act on, or dispose of
- verb - be concerned with
- A burdened state of mind, as that arising from heavy responsibilities; worry.
- Mental suffering; grief.
- An object or source of worry, attention, or solicitude: the many cares of a working parent.
- Caution in avoiding harm or danger: handled the crystal bowl with care.
- Close attention; painstaking application: painting the window frames and sashes with care.
- Upkeep; maintenance: a product for the care of fine floors; hair care products.
- Watchful oversight; charge or supervision: left the child in the care of a neighbor.
- Attentive assistance or treatment to those in need: a hospital that provides emergency care.
- To be concerned or interested: Once inside, we didn’t care whether it rained or not.
- To provide needed assistance or watchful supervision: cared for the wounded; caring for an aged relative at home.
- To object or mind: If no one cares, I’ll smoke.
- To have a liking or attachment: didn’t care for the movie.
- To have a wish; be inclined: Would you care for another helping? — v.
- The central meaning shared by these nouns is “the function of watching, guarding, or overseeing”: left the house keys in my care; has charge of all rare books in the library; had custody of his friend’s car during her absence; left the canary in the neighbors’ keeping; assuming supervision of the first-grade pupils; documents that were committed to the bank’s trust.
- verb - to be concerned or interested
There are 4 letters in CARE: A C E R
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to CARE
Click to search all anagrams of CARE plus a wildcard: CARE?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word CARE
Images for CARE
Lookup in Wiki for CARE
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.