Scrabble word: TRACE
In which Scrabble dictionary does TRACE exist?
Definitions of TRACE in dictionaries:
- noun - a just detectable amount
- noun - an indication that something has been present
- noun - a suggestion of some quality
- noun - a drawing created by superimposing a semitransparent sheet of paper on the original image and copying on it the lines of the original image
- noun - either of two lines that connect a horse's harness to a wagon or other vehicle or to a whiffletree
- noun - a visible mark (as a footprint) left by the passage of person or animal or vehicle
- verb - follow, discover, or ascertain the course of development of something
- verb - make a mark or lines on a surface
- verb - to go back over again
- verb - pursue or chase relentlessly
- verb - discover traces of
- verb - make one's course or travel along a path
- verb - copy by following the lines of the original drawing on a transparent sheet placed upon it
- verb - read with difficulty
- A visible mark, such as a footprint, made or left by the passage of a person, an animal, or a thing.
- Evidence or an indication of the former presence or existence of something; a vestige.
- A barely perceivable indication; a touch: spoke with a trace of sarcasm.
- An extremely small amount.
- A constituent, such as a chemical compound or element, present in quantities less than a standard limit.
- A path or trail that has been beaten out by the passage of animals or people.
- A way or route followed.
- A line drawn by a recording instrument, such as a cardiograph.
- The point at which a line, or the curve in which a surface, intersects a coordinate plane.
- The sum of the elements of the principal diagonal of a matrix.
- An engram.
- To follow the course or trail of: trace a wounded deer; tracing missing persons.
- To ascertain the successive stages in the development or progress of: tracing the life cycle of an insect; trace the history of a family.
- To locate or discover by searching or researching evidence: trace the cause of a disease.
- To draw (a line or figure); sketch; delineate.
- To form (letters) with special concentration or care.
- To copy by following lines seen through a sheet of transparent paper.
- To imprint (a design) by pressure with an instrument on a superimposed pattern.
- To make a design or series of markings on (a surface) by such pressure on a pattern.
- To record (a variable), as on a graph.
- To make one’s way along a trail or course: traced through the files.
- These nouns denote a visible sign or perceptible indication of the passage or former presence of something.
- One of two side straps or chains connecting a harnessed draft animal to a vehicle or whiffletree.
- A bar or rod, hinged at either end to another part, that transfers movement from one part of a machine to another.
- verb - to follow the course of
There are 5 letters in TRACE: A C E R T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to TRACE
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word TRACE plus a wildcard: TRACE?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word TRACE
Images for TRACE
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.