Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: CARTEL
In which Scrabble dictionary does CARTEL exist?
Definitions of CARTEL in dictionaries:
- noun - a consortium of independent organizations formed to limit competition by controlling the production and distribution of a product or service
- A combination of independent business organizations formed to regulate production, pricing, and marketing of goods by the members.
- An official agreement between governments at war, especially one concerning the exchange of prisoners.
- A group of parties, factions, or nations united in a common cause; a bloc.
- noun - a business organization
There are 6 letters in CARTEL: A C E L R T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to CARTEL
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word CARTEL plus a wildcard: CARTEL?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word CARTEL
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for CARTEL
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.