Scrabble word: RECITAL
In which Scrabble dictionary does RECITAL exist?
Definitions of RECITAL in dictionaries:
- noun - the act of giving an account describing incidents or a course of events
- noun - performance of music or dance especially by soloists
- noun - a public instance of reciting or repeating (from memory) something prepared in advance
- noun - a detailed statement giving facts and figures
- noun - a detailed account or description of something
- The act of reading or reciting in a public performance.
- A very detailed account or report of something; a narration.
- A public performance of music or dance, especially by a solo performer.
- noun - a detailed account