Scrabble word: RECITAL
In which Scrabble dictionary does RECITAL exist?
Definitions of RECITAL in dictionaries:
- noun - the act of giving an account describing incidents or a course of events
- noun - performance of music or dance especially by soloists
- noun - a public instance of reciting or repeating (from memory) something prepared in advance
- noun - a detailed statement giving facts and figures
- noun - a detailed account or description of something
- The act of reading or reciting in a public performance.
- A very detailed account or report of something; a narration.
- A public performance of music or dance, especially by a solo performer.
- noun - a detailed account
There are 7 letters in RECITAL: A C E I L R T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to RECITAL
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word RECITAL plus a wildcard: RECITAL?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word RECITAL
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for RECITAL
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.