Is RECITAL valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of RECITAL in various dictionaries:
- noun - the act of giving an account describing incidents or a course of events
- noun - performance of music or dance especially by soloists
- noun - a public instance of reciting or repeating (from memory) something prepared in advance
- noun - a detailed statement giving facts and figures
- noun - a detailed account or description of something
- The act of reading or reciting in a public performance.
- A very detailed account or report of something; a narration.
- A public performance of music or dance, especially by a solo performer.
- noun - a detailed account
There are 7 letters in RECITAL: A C E I L R T
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to RECITAL
To search all scrabble anagrams of RECITAL, to go: RECITAL?
Rearrange the letters in RECITAL and see some winning combinations
7 letters out of RECITAL
6 letters out of RECITAL
5 letters out of RECITAL
4 letters out of RECITAL
3 letters out of RECITAL
2 letters out of RECITAL
Contextual use of RECITAL
What's nearby RECITAL
Lookup in Wiki for RECITAL
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of RECITAL, do not miss the additional links under "More about: RECITAL"