Scrabble word: ICE
In which Scrabble dictionary does ICE exist?
Definitions of ICE in dictionaries:
- noun - water frozen in the solid state
- noun - the frozen part of a body of water
- noun - diamonds
- noun - a flavored sugar topping used to coat and decorate cakes
- noun - a frozen dessert with fruit flavoring (especially one containing no milk)
- noun - an amphetamine derivative (trade name Methedrine) used in the form of a crystalline hydrochloride
- noun - a heat engine in which combustion occurs inside the engine rather than in a separate furnace
- noun - a rink with a floor of ice for ice hockey or ice skating
- verb - decorate with frosting
- verb - cause to become ice or icy
- verb - put ice on or put on ice
- Water frozen solid.
- A surface, layer, or mass of frozen water.
- Something resembling frozen water.
- A dessert consisting of sweetened and flavored crushed ice.
- Cake frosting; icing.
- The playing field in ice hockey; the rink.
- Extreme unfriendliness or reserve.
- A payment over the listed price of a ticket for a public event.
- To coat or slick with solidly frozen water.
- To cause to become ice; freeze.
- To chill by setting in or as if in ice.
- To cover or decorate (a cake, for example) with a sugar coating.
- To ensure of victory, as in a game; clinch.
- To shoot (the puck) far out of defensive territory in ice hockey.
- To kill; murder.
- In reserve or readiness.
- Held incommunicado.
- verb - to cover with ice (frozen water)