Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: ICE
In which Scrabble dictionary does ICE exist?
Definitions of ICE in dictionaries:
- noun - water frozen in the solid state
- noun - the frozen part of a body of water
- noun - diamonds
- noun - a flavored sugar topping used to coat and decorate cakes
- noun - a frozen dessert with fruit flavoring (especially one containing no milk)
- noun - an amphetamine derivative (trade name Methedrine) used in the form of a crystalline hydrochloride
- noun - a heat engine in which combustion occurs inside the engine rather than in a separate furnace
- noun - a rink with a floor of ice for ice hockey or ice skating
- verb - decorate with frosting
- verb - cause to become ice or icy
- verb - put ice on or put on ice
- Water frozen solid.
- A surface, layer, or mass of frozen water.
- Something resembling frozen water.
- A dessert consisting of sweetened and flavored crushed ice.
- Cake frosting; icing.
- The playing field in ice hockey; the rink.
- Extreme unfriendliness or reserve.
- A payment over the listed price of a ticket for a public event.
- To coat or slick with solidly frozen water.
- To cause to become ice; freeze.
- To chill by setting in or as if in ice.
- To cover or decorate (a cake, for example) with a sugar coating.
- To ensure of victory, as in a game; clinch.
- To shoot (the puck) far out of defensive territory in ice hockey.
- To kill; murder.
- In reserve or readiness.
- Held incommunicado.
- verb - to cover with ice (frozen water)
There are 3 letters in ICE: C E I
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to ICE
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word ICE plus a wildcard: ICE?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word ICE
3 letter words
Images for ICE
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.