Scrabble word: RICE
In which Scrabble dictionary does RICE exist?
Definitions of RICE in dictionaries:
- noun - grains used as food either unpolished or more often polished
- noun - annual or perennial rhizomatous marsh grasses
- noun - English lyricist who frequently worked with Andrew Lloyd Webber (born in 1944)
- noun - United States playwright (1892-1967)
- verb - sieve so that it becomes the consistency of rice
- A cereal grass (Oryza sativa) that is cultivated extensively in warm climates and is a staple food throughout the world.
- Often used to modify another noun: rice paddies; rice pudding.
- verb - to press through a ricer
There are 4 letters in RICE: C E I R
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to RICE
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word RICE plus a wildcard: RICE?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word RICE
Images for RICE
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.