Scrabble word: RICE
In which Scrabble dictionary does RICE exist?
Definitions of RICE in dictionaries:
- noun - grains used as food either unpolished or more often polished
- noun - annual or perennial rhizomatous marsh grasses
- noun - English lyricist who frequently worked with Andrew Lloyd Webber (born in 1944)
- noun - United States playwright (1892-1967)
- verb - sieve so that it becomes the consistency of rice
- A cereal grass (Oryza sativa) that is cultivated extensively in warm climates and is a staple food throughout the world.
- Often used to modify another noun: rice paddies; rice pudding.
- verb - to press through a ricer