Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: RICE
In which Scrabble dictionary does RICE exist?
Definitions of RICE in dictionaries:
- noun - grains used as food either unpolished or more often polished
- noun - annual or perennial rhizomatous marsh grasses
- noun - English lyricist who frequently worked with Andrew Lloyd Webber (born in 1944)
- noun - United States playwright (1892-1967)
- verb - sieve so that it becomes the consistency of rice
- A cereal grass (Oryza sativa) that is cultivated extensively in warm climates and is a staple food throughout the world.
- Often used to modify another noun: rice paddies; rice pudding.
- v - to press through a ricer
There are 4 letters in RICE: C E I R
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to RICE
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word RICE plus a wildcard: RICE?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word RICE
Images for RICE
- What you need to know about rice Persian Cuisine from Javanes ...
- Raw parboiled rice
- rice White vs. Brown. Good vs. Bad Diary of a Nutritionist
- Recipe for Garlic rice at Lifes Ambrosia
- My Kind of Cooking Tip rice
- MMF Oishinbo The Joy of rice animemizs Scribblings
- Why Eat White rice When You Can Do Better - Around the Plate
- Filerice 02.jpg - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia
- If youre using fresh rice set a pot of it to cook .
- Brown rice Quick Easy Healthy Deshi & Contemporary Recipes