Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: RICES
In which Scrabble dictionary does RICES exist?
Definitions of RICES in dictionaries:
- noun - grains used as food either unpolished or more often polished
- noun - annual or perennial rhizomatous marsh grasses
- noun - English lyricist who frequently worked with Andrew Lloyd Webber (born in 1944)
- noun - United States playwright (1892-1967)
- verb - sieve so that it becomes the consistency of rice
- v - to press through a ricer
There are 5 letters in RICES: C E I R S
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to RICES
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word RICES plus a wildcard: RICES?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word RICES
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for RICES
- Medium-grain and short-grain japonica rices grown in California. Photo ...
- WIND ENERGY-MULTITRADING-MANGANESE-CHROME-IRON ORE
- Spotlight Big money in speciality rices
- rices_ama [16 of 16]
- rices Landing
- rices Landing rich historic sites along the Monongahela River
- ... Indo Bazaar Indian foods and groceriesspicesricesattabeans
- Selection Of rices Stock Photo Monkey Business 4785546
- How to Make Perfect Korean Steamed Rice (Step.1 What is good rice ...
- Fruits Nuts Beans and Rice Salad eCurry - The Recipe Blog