Scrabble word: RICES
Is RICES valid for Scrabble? Check every word game dictionary!
Definitions of RICES in dictionaries:
- noun - grains used as food either unpolished or more often polished
- noun - annual or perennial rhizomatous marsh grasses
- noun - English lyricist who frequently worked with Andrew Lloyd Webber (born in 1944)
- noun - United States playwright (1892-1967)
- verb - sieve so that it becomes the consistency of rice
- verb - to press through a ricer
There are 5 letters in RICES: C E I R S
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to RICES
Click to search all anagrams of RICES plus a wildcard: RICES?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word RICES
Images for RICES
Lookup in Wiki for RICES
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.