Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: SCRIBE
In which Scrabble dictionary does SCRIBE exist?
Definitions of SCRIBE in dictionaries:
- noun - French playwright (1791-1861)
- noun - informal terms for journalists
- noun - someone employed to make written copies of documents and manuscripts
- noun - a sharp-pointed awl for marking wood or metal to be cut
- verb - score a line on with a pointed instrument, as in metalworking
- A public clerk or secretary, especially in ancient times.
- A professional copyist of manuscripts and documents.
- A writer or journalist.
- See scriber.
- To mark with a scriber.
- To work as a scribe.
- v - to mark with a scriber
There are 6 letters in SCRIBE: B C E I R S
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to SCRIBE
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word SCRIBE plus a wildcard: SCRIBE?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word SCRIBE
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for SCRIBE
- Miniature painting of a scribe writing at a desk [image 409x432 pixels ...
- Tabitha Corsica The scribe
- Thanks to EMRs scribes are fashionable again
- The scribe Amenophis
- scribe - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia
- St. John (depicted as a scribe) from Bodleian Library MS Auct. D. 1.17
- ... doctors and government officials of all sorts. One scribe Horemhab
- Le scribe est un des personnages essentiels
- Medieval scribe
- Egyptian scribe. 939x1600. 288kb.
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.