Scrabble word: SCRIBE
In which Scrabble dictionary does SCRIBE exist?
Definitions of SCRIBE in dictionaries:
- noun - French playwright (1791-1861)
- noun - informal terms for journalists
- noun - someone employed to make written copies of documents and manuscripts
- noun - a sharp-pointed awl for marking wood or metal to be cut
- verb - score a line on with a pointed instrument, as in metalworking
- A public clerk or secretary, especially in ancient times.
- A professional copyist of manuscripts and documents.
- A writer or journalist.
- See scriber.
- To mark with a scriber.
- To work as a scribe.
- verb - to mark with a scriber