Scrabble word: RIB
In which Scrabble dictionary does RIB exist?
Definitions of RIB in dictionaries:
- noun - support resembling the rib of an animal
- noun - any of the 12 pairs of curved arches of bone extending from the spine to or toward the sternum in humans (and similar bones in most vertebrates)
- noun - cut of meat including one or more ribs
- noun - a teasing remark
- noun - a riblike supporting or strengthening part of an animal or plant
- noun - a projecting molding on the underside of a vault or ceiling
- verb - form vertical ribs by knitting
- verb - subject to laughter or ridicule
- One of a series of long, curved bones occurring in 12 pairs in human beings and extending from the spine to or toward the sternum.
- A similar bone in most vertebrates.
- A part or piece similar to a rib and serving to shape or support: the rib of an umbrella.
- A cut of meat enclosing one or more rib bones.
- One of many curved members attached to a boat or ship’s keel and extending upward and outward to form the framework of the hull.
- One of many transverse pieces that provide an airplane wing with shape and strength.
- An arch or a projecting arched member of a vault.
- One of the curved pieces of an arch.
- A raised ridge or wale in knitted material or in cloth.
- The main vein or any of the prominent veins of a leaf or other plant organ.
- A teasing remark or action; a joke.
- To shape, support, or provide with a rib or ribs.
- To make with ridges or raised markings.
- To tease or make fun of.
- verb - to poke fun at