Scrabble word: RIB
In which Scrabble dictionary does RIB exist?
Definitions of RIB in dictionaries:
- noun - support resembling the rib of an animal
- noun - any of the 12 pairs of curved arches of bone extending from the spine to or toward the sternum in humans (and similar bones in most vertebrates)
- noun - cut of meat including one or more ribs
- noun - a teasing remark
- noun - a riblike supporting or strengthening part of an animal or plant
- noun - a projecting molding on the underside of a vault or ceiling
- verb - form vertical ribs by knitting
- verb - subject to laughter or ridicule
- One of a series of long, curved bones occurring in 12 pairs in human beings and extending from the spine to or toward the sternum.
- A similar bone in most vertebrates.
- A part or piece similar to a rib and serving to shape or support: the rib of an umbrella.
- A cut of meat enclosing one or more rib bones.
- One of many curved members attached to a boat or ship’s keel and extending upward and outward to form the framework of the hull.
- One of many transverse pieces that provide an airplane wing with shape and strength.
- An arch or a projecting arched member of a vault.
- One of the curved pieces of an arch.
- A raised ridge or wale in knitted material or in cloth.
- The main vein or any of the prominent veins of a leaf or other plant organ.
- A teasing remark or action; a joke.
- To shape, support, or provide with a rib or ribs.
- To make with ridges or raised markings.
- To tease or make fun of.
- verb - to poke fun at
There are 3 letters in RIB: B I R
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to RIB
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word RIB plus a wildcard: RIB?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word RIB
Images for RIB
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.