Scrabble word: BIRR
In which Scrabble dictionary does BIRR exist?
Definitions of BIRR in dictionaries:
- noun - the basic unit of money in Ethiopia
- noun - sound of something in rapid motion
- verb - make a soft swishing sound
- A whirring sound.
- Strong forward momentum; driving force.
- noun - a monetary unit of Ethiopia
- verb - to make a whirring noise
There are 4 letters in BIRR: B I R R
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to BIRR
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word BIRR plus a wildcard: BIRR?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word BIRR
Images for BIRR
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.