Is BRIAR valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of BRIAR in various dictionaries:
- noun - Eurasian rose with prickly stems and fragrant leaves and bright pink flowers followed by scarlet hips
- noun - a very prickly woody vine of the eastern United States growing in tangled masses having tough round stems with shiny leathery leaves and small greenish flowers followed by clusters of inedible shiny black berries
- noun - evergreen treelike Mediterranean shrub having fragrant white flowers in large terminal panicles and hard woody roots used to make tobacco pipes
- noun - a pipe made from the root (briarroot) of the tree heath
- A Mediterranean shrub or small tree (Erica arborea) whose hard, woody roots are used to make tobacco pipes.
- A pipe made from the root of this plant or from a similar wood.
- adj - a thorny shrub [n -S] : BRIERY
There are 5 letters in BRIAR: A B I R R
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to BRIAR
To search all scrabble anagrams of BRIAR, to go: BRIAR?
Rearrange the letters in BRIAR and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of BRIAR
What's nearby BRIAR
Lookup in Wiki for BRIAR
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of BRIAR, do not miss the additional links under "More about: BRIAR"