Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: BRIER
In which Scrabble dictionary does BRIER exist?
Definitions of BRIER in dictionaries:
- noun - tangled mass of prickly plants
- noun - a thorny stem or twig
- noun - Eurasian rose with prickly stems and fragrant leaves and bright pink flowers followed by scarlet hips
- noun - a very prickly woody vine of the eastern United States growing in tangled masses having tough round stems with shiny leathery leaves and small greenish flowers followed by clusters of inedible shiny black berries
- noun - evergreen treelike Mediterranean shrub having fragrant white flowers in large terminal panicles and hard woody roots used to make tobacco pipes
- Any of several prickly plants, such as certain rosebushes or the greenbrier.
- adj - a thorny shrub [n -S] : BRIERY
There are 5 letters in BRIER: B E I R R
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to BRIER
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word BRIER plus a wildcard: BRIER?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word BRIER
Images for BRIER
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.