Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: BRIER
In which Scrabble dictionary does BRIER exist?
Definitions of BRIER in dictionaries:
- noun - tangled mass of prickly plants
- noun - a thorny stem or twig
- noun - Eurasian rose with prickly stems and fragrant leaves and bright pink flowers followed by scarlet hips
- noun - a very prickly woody vine of the eastern United States growing in tangled masses having tough round stems with shiny leathery leaves and small greenish flowers followed by clusters of inedible shiny black berries
- noun - evergreen treelike Mediterranean shrub having fragrant white flowers in large terminal panicles and hard woody roots used to make tobacco pipes
- Any of several prickly plants, such as certain rosebushes or the greenbrier.
- adj - a thorny shrub [n -S] : BRIERY
There are 5 letters in BRIER: B E I R R
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to BRIER
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word BRIER plus a wildcard: BRIER?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word BRIER
Images for BRIER
- brier leaves - photopicture definition - brier leaves word and phrase ...
- brier Royalty Free Stock Photo - Image 7472975
- Thorny Issue - or Briar Patch SC Counties Drive a Hard Bargain on ...
- BISSCh. Valleywood Blackthorn brier (blky)
- brier Rose Photos brier Rose Images NaturePhoto-CZ
- Family Smilacaceae (greenbriers) Common name cat brier saw brier
- Bob brier - Archaeological Institute of America
- brier Island - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia
- File2013brier.jpg - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia
- FileBattle of brier Creek Cannon.jpg - Wikipedia the free ...