Scrabble word: BRIG
Is BRIG valid for Scrabble? Check every word game dictionary!
Definitions of BRIG in dictionaries:
- noun - two-masted sailing vessel square-rigged on both masts
- noun - a penal institution (especially on board a ship)
- A two-masted sailing ship, square-rigged on both masts, carrying two or more headsails and a quadrilateral gaff sail or spanker aft of the mizzenmast.
- A jail or prison on board a U.
- A jail or guardhouse, especially on the premises of a U.
- noun - a two-masted ship
There are 4 letters in BRIG: B G I R
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to BRIG
Click to search all anagrams of BRIG plus a wildcard: BRIG?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word BRIG
Images for BRIG
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.