Scrabble word: BIG
In which Scrabble dictionary does BIG exist?
Definitions of BIG in dictionaries:
- adj - above average in size or number or quantity or magnitude or extent
- adj - significant
- adj - very intense
- adj - loud and firm
- adj - conspicuous in position or importance
- adj - prodigious
- adj - exhibiting self-importance
- adj - feeling self-importance
- adj - (of animals) fully developed
- adj - marked by intense physical force
- adj - generous and understanding and tolerant
- adj - given or giving freely
- adj - in an advanced stage of pregnancy
- adv - extremely well
- adv - in a boastful manner
- adv - on a grand scale
- adv - in a major way
- Of considerable size, number, quantity, magnitude, or extent; large.
- Of great force; strong: a big wind; in a big rage.
- Of great strength.
- Grown-up; adult.
- Pregnant: big with child.
- Filled up; brimming over: felt big with love.
- Having or exercising considerable authority, control, or influence: a big official; a big chief.
- Conspicuous in position, wealth, or importance; prominent: a big figure in the peace movement.
- Of great significance; momentous: a big decision; a big victory.
- Self-important; cocky: You’re too big for your own good.
- Loud and firm; resounding: a big voice.
- Bountiful; generous: had a big heart.
- In a pretentious or boastful way: talked big about the new job.
- With considerable success: made it big with their recent best-selling album.
- In a thorough or unmistakable way; emphatically: failed big at the box office.
- adj - of considerable size
- noun - an individual or organization of importance