Scrabble word: BIG
In which Scrabble dictionary does BIG exist?
Definitions of BIG in dictionaries:
- adj - above average in size or number or quantity or magnitude or extent
- adj - significant
- adj - very intense
- adj - loud and firm
- adj - conspicuous in position or importance
- adj - prodigious
- adj - exhibiting self-importance
- adj - feeling self-importance
- adj - (of animals) fully developed
- adj - marked by intense physical force
- adj - generous and understanding and tolerant
- adj - given or giving freely
- adj - in an advanced stage of pregnancy
- adv - extremely well
- adv - in a boastful manner
- adv - on a grand scale
- adv - in a major way
- Of considerable size, number, quantity, magnitude, or extent; large.
- Of great force; strong: a big wind; in a big rage.
- Of great strength.
- Grown-up; adult.
- Pregnant: big with child.
- Filled up; brimming over: felt big with love.
- Having or exercising considerable authority, control, or influence: a big official; a big chief.
- Conspicuous in position, wealth, or importance; prominent: a big figure in the peace movement.
- Of great significance; momentous: a big decision; a big victory.
- Self-important; cocky: You’re too big for your own good.
- Loud and firm; resounding: a big voice.
- Bountiful; generous: had a big heart.
- In a pretentious or boastful way: talked big about the new job.
- With considerable success: made it big with their recent best-selling album.
- In a thorough or unmistakable way; emphatically: failed big at the box office.
- adj - of considerable size
- noun - an individual or organization of importance
There are 3 letters in BIG: B G I
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to BIG
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word BIG plus a wildcard: BIG?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word BIG
Images for BIG
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.