Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: GIBE
In which Scrabble dictionary does GIBE exist?
Definitions of GIBE in dictionaries:
- noun - an aggressive remark directed at a person like a missile and intended to have a telling effect
- verb - be compatible, similar or consistent
- verb - laugh at with contempt and derision
- To make taunting, heckling, or jeering remarks.
- v - to make fun of
There are 4 letters in GIBE: B E G I
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to GIBE
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word GIBE plus a wildcard: GIBE?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word GIBE
Images for GIBE
- gibe III Ethiopia The mud-coloured Omo River which snakes through ...
- ... of March 7th 2011 gibe will once again be integrated into Annoy.com
- December 24 2011 Posted in gibe III News
- Google Responds to Steve Jobs Activations gibe
- Ethiopian gibe III dam spurs debate bakkalcha.com
- 56 percent of construction of the gibe III hydropower project has been ...
- Ethiopia to test Turbine at Gilgel gibe II
- BankTrack.org - dodgydeals - gibe III dam project Ethiopia
- Isso a voc leu certo. DEZENOVE. que se no tivesse acontecido ...
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.