Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: BEGIN
In which Scrabble dictionary does BEGIN exist?
Definitions of BEGIN in dictionaries:
- noun - Israeli statesman (born in Russia) who (as prime minister of Israel) negotiated a peace treaty with Anwar Sadat (then the president of Egypt) (1913-1992)
- verb - take the first step or steps in carrying out an action
- verb - have a beginning, in a temporal, spatial, or evaluative sense
- verb - set in motion, cause to start
- verb - begin to speak or say
- verb - be the first item or point, constitute the beginning or start, come first in a series
- verb - have a beginning, of a temporal event
- verb - have a beginning characterized in some specified way
- verb - begin an event that is implied and limited by the nature or inherent function of the direct object
- verb - achieve or accomplish in the least degree, usually used in the negative
- verb - begin to speak, understand, read, and write a language
- To take the first step in performing an action; start.
- To come into being: when life began.
- To do or accomplish in the least degree: Those measures do not even begin to address the problem.
- To take the first step in doing; start: began work.
- To cause to come into being; originate.
- These verbs are compared as they denote coming or putting into operation, being, or motion or setting about taking the first step, as in a procedure.
- v - to set out
There are 5 letters in BEGIN: B E G I N
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to BEGIN
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word BEGIN plus a wildcard: BEGIN?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word BEGIN
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for BEGIN
- Pause to begin catalogues
- ESL Article Start or begin - Level C - Teacher Trina
- love the first of the month A fresh start. Put the first of the ...
- begin With the End in Mind muyiwaOKEOLA
- Menachem begin
- Menachem begin was a well-known terrorist who went on to become prime ...
- begin with the end in mind 221x165 custom begin With an End in Mind
- begin ...
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.