Is BEGIN valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of BEGIN in various dictionaries:
- noun - Israeli statesman (born in Russia) who (as prime minister of Israel) negotiated a peace treaty with Anwar Sadat (then the president of Egypt) (1913-1992)
- verb - take the first step or steps in carrying out an action
- verb - have a beginning, in a temporal, spatial, or evaluative sense
- verb - set in motion, cause to start
- verb - begin to speak or say
- verb - be the first item or point, constitute the beginning or start, come first in a series
- verb - have a beginning, of a temporal event
- verb - have a beginning characterized in some specified way
- verb - begin an event that is implied and limited by the nature or inherent function of the direct object
- verb - achieve or accomplish in the least degree, usually used in the negative
- verb - begin to speak, understand, read, and write a language
- To take the first step in performing an action; start.
- To come into being: when life began.
- To do or accomplish in the least degree: Those measures do not even begin to address the problem.
- To take the first step in doing; start: began work.
- To cause to come into being; originate.
- These verbs are compared as they denote coming or putting into operation, being, or motion or setting about taking the first step, as in a procedure.
- verb - to set out
There are 5 letters in BEGIN: B E G I N
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to BEGIN
To search all scrabble anagrams of BEGIN, to go: BEGIN?
Rearrange the letters in BEGIN and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of BEGIN
What's nearby BEGIN
Lookup in Wiki for BEGIN
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of BEGIN, do not miss the additional links under "More about: BEGIN"