Scrabble word: BEING
Is BEING valid for Scrabble? Check every word game dictionary!
Definitions of BEING in dictionaries:
- noun - the state or fact of existing
- noun - a living thing that has (or can develop) the ability to act or function independently
- verb - have the quality of being
- verb - be identical to
- verb - occupy a certain position or area
- verb - have an existence, be extant
- verb - happen, occur, take place
- verb - be identical or equivalent to
- verb - form or compose
- verb - work in a specific place, with a specific subject, or in a specific function
- verb - represent, as of a character on stage
- verb - spend or use time
- verb - have life, be alive
- verb - to remain unmolested, undisturbed, or uninterrupted -- used only in infinitive form
- verb - be priced at
- The state or quality of having existence.
- Something, such as an object, an idea, or a symbol, that exists, is thought to exist, or is represented as existing.
- The totality of all things that exist.
- A person: “The artist after all is a solitary being” (Virginia Woolf).
- All the qualities constituting one that exists; the essence.
- One’s basic or essential nature; personality.
- noun - something that exists
There are 5 letters in BEING: B E G I N
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to BEING
Click to search all anagrams of BEING plus a wildcard: BEING?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word BEING
Images for BEING
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.