Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: NIB
In which Scrabble dictionary does NIB exist?
Definitions of NIB in dictionaries:
- noun - the writing point of a pen
- noun - horny projecting mouth of a bird
- The sharpened point of a quill pen.
- A tapered point of a pen, designed to be inserted into a penholder or fountain pen.
- A sharp point or tip.
- A bird’s beak or bill.
- v - to provide with a penpoint
There are 3 letters in NIB: B I N
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to NIB
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word NIB plus a wildcard: NIB?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word NIB
Images for NIB
- FileFountain-pen-nib.jpg - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia
- FileSwan nib.jpg - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia
- Fountain-pen-nib white2.jpg - ...
- nib prospects healthy despite rebate change The Australian
- Understanding Fountain Pen nibs Executive Essentials Pen Blog
- Fountain Pen nib - Vector - 13115938 Shutterstock
- Zebra G nib
- nib feed and section
- nib Design and Performance 55
- Group Gold Member Posts 514 Joined 12-June 05 Local Time Feb 05 ...