Scrabble word: NIB
In which Scrabble dictionary does NIB exist?
Definitions of NIB in dictionaries:
- noun - the writing point of a pen
- noun - horny projecting mouth of a bird
- The sharpened point of a quill pen.
- A tapered point of a pen, designed to be inserted into a penholder or fountain pen.
- A sharp point or tip.
- A bird’s beak or bill.
- verb - to provide with a penpoint
There are 3 letters in NIB: B I N
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to NIB
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word NIB plus a wildcard: NIB?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word NIB
Images for NIB
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.