Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: BIND
In which Scrabble dictionary does BIND exist?
Definitions of BIND in dictionaries:
- noun - something that hinders as if with bonds
- verb - stick to firmly
- verb - create social or emotional ties
- verb - make fast
- verb - wrap around with something so as to cover or enclose
- verb - secure with or as if with ropes
- verb - bind by an obligation
- verb - provide with a binding
- verb - fasten or secure with a rope, string, or cord
- verb - form a chemical bond with
- verb - cause to be constipated
- To tie or secure, as with a rope or cord.
- To fasten or wrap by encircling, as with a belt or ribbon.
- To bandage: bound up their wounds.
- To hold or restrain with or as if with bonds.
- To compel, obligate, or unite: bound by a deep sense of duty; bound by a common interest in sports.
- To place under legal obligation by contract or oath.
- To make certain or irrevocable: bind the deal with a down payment.
- To apprentice or indenture: was bound out as a servant.
- To cause to cohere or stick together in a mass: Bind the dry ingredients with milk and eggs.
- To enclose and fasten (a book or other printed material) between covers.
- To furnish with an edge or border for protection, reinforcement, or ornamentation.
- To constipate.
- To form a chemical bond with.
- To tie up or fasten something.
- To stick or become stuck: applied a lubricant to keep the moving parts from binding.
- To be uncomfortably tight or restricting, as clothes.
- To become compact or solid; cohere.
- To be compelling or unifying: the ties that bind.
- To form a chemical bond.
- The act of binding.
- The state of being bound.
- Something that binds.
- A place where something binds: a bind halfway up the seam of the skirt.
- A difficult, restrictive, or unresolvable situation: found themselves in a bind when their car broke down.
- A tie, slur, or brace.
- adj - to tie or secure [v BOUND, BINDING, BINDS] : BINDABLE
There are 4 letters in BIND: B D I N
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to BIND
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word BIND plus a wildcard: BIND?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word BIND
Images for BIND
- Sign up and download this bind hand image for as low as 0.20 for high ...
- Image of a hand with a rubber band binding the thumb and baby finger.
- ... Up tab in the YaST tool and configure bind to start up at boot time
- Book binding Guy Video Workshop
- to bind to bite to bleed
- bind Runes are made from a combination of individual runic symbols ...
- bind dream meaning and interpretation
- Needle bind Off Step 2
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.