Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: BLIND
In which Scrabble dictionary does BLIND exist?
Definitions of BLIND in dictionaries:
- noun - people who have severe visual impairments, considered as a group
- noun - a hiding place sometimes used by hunters (especially duck hunters)
- noun - a protective covering that keeps things out or hinders sight
- noun - something intended to misrepresent the true nature of an activity
- verb - render unable to see
- verb - make blind by putting the eyes out
- verb - make dim by comparison or conceal
- adj - unable to see
- adj - unable or unwilling to perceive or understand
- adj - not based on reason or evidence
- Having a maximal visual acuity of the better eye, after correction by refractive lenses, of one-tenth normal vision or less (20/200 or less on the Snellen test).
- Of, relating to, or for sightless persons.
- Performed or made without the benefit of background information that might prejudice the outcome or result: blind taste tests used in marketing studies.
- Performed without preparation, experience, or knowledge: made a blind stab at answering the question.
- Performed by instruments and without the use of sight: blind navigation.
- Unable or unwilling to perceive or understand: blind to a lover’s faults.
- Not based on reason or evidence; unquestioning: put blind faith in their leaders.
- Independent of human control: blind fate.
- Difficult to comprehend or see; illegible.
- Incompletely or illegibly addressed: blind mail.
- Hidden from sight: a blind seam.
- Screened from the view of oncoming motorists: a blind driveway.
- Secret or otherwise undisclosed: a blind item in a military budget.
- Closed at one end: a blind socket; a blind passage.
- Having no opening: a blind wall.
- Failing to produce flowers or fruits: a blind bud.
- Something, such as a window shade or a Venetian blind, that hinders vision or shuts out light.
- A shelter for concealing hunters, especially duck hunters.
- Something intended to conceal the true nature, especially of an activity; a subterfuge.
- Without seeing; blindly.
- Without the aid of visual reference: flew blind through the fog.
- Without forethought or provision; unawares: entered into the scheme blind.
- Into a stupor: drank themselves blind.
- Used as an intensive: Thieves in the bazaar robbed us blind.
- To deprive of sight: was blinded in an industrial accident.
- To dazzle: skiers temporarily blinded by sunlight on snow.
- To deprive of perception or insight: prejudice that blinded them to the merits of the proposal.
- To withhold light from: Thick shrubs blinded our downstairs windows.
There are 5 letters in BLIND: B D I L N
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to BLIND
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word BLIND plus a wildcard: BLIND?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word BLIND
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for BLIND
- Does Running Barefoot Make You blind
- blind man walking down the street
- Fileblind Leading the blind by Lee Mclaughlin.jpg - Wikipedia the ...
- News Blog blind man sees cruising through obstacle course without ...
- blind disability blind
- blind love by myiu14 on deviantART
- Mind-myth 2 studies show that the blinds other senses are not more ...
- blind Caucasian Woman Walking With A Yellow Labrador Guide Dog Posters ...
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.