Is BLINDS valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of BLINDS in various dictionaries:
- noun - people who have severe visual impairments, considered as a group
- noun - a hiding place sometimes used by hunters (especially duck hunters)
- noun - a protective covering that keeps things out or hinders sight
- noun - something intended to misrepresent the true nature of an activity
- verb - render unable to see
- verb - make blind by putting the eyes out
- verb - make dim by comparison or conceal
There are 6 letters in BLINDS: B D I L N S
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to BLINDS
To search all scrabble anagrams of BLINDS, to go: BLINDS?
Rearrange the letters in BLINDS and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of BLINDS
What's nearby BLINDS
Lookup in Wiki for BLINDS
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We keep maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of BLINDS, do not miss the additional links under "More about: BLINDS"