Scrabble word: BLINDS
In which Scrabble dictionary does BLINDS exist?
Definitions of BLINDS in dictionaries:
- noun - people who have severe visual impairments, considered as a group
- noun - a hiding place sometimes used by hunters (especially duck hunters)
- noun - a protective covering that keeps things out or hinders sight
- noun - something intended to misrepresent the true nature of an activity
- verb - render unable to see
- verb - make blind by putting the eyes out
- verb - make dim by comparison or conceal
There are 6 letters in BLINDS: B D I L N S
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to BLINDS
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word BLINDS plus a wildcard: BLINDS?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word BLINDS
Images for BLINDS
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.