Scrabble word: BINDS
In which Scrabble dictionary does BINDS exist?
Definitions of BINDS in dictionaries:
- noun - something that hinders as if with bonds
- verb - stick to firmly
- verb - create social or emotional ties
- verb - make fast
- verb - wrap around with something so as to cover or enclose
- verb - secure with or as if with ropes
- verb - bind by an obligation
- verb - provide with a binding
- verb - fasten or secure with a rope, string, or cord
- verb - form a chemical bond with
- verb - cause to be constipated
- adj - to tie or secure [v BOUND, BINDING, BINDS] : BINDABLE
There are 5 letters in BINDS: B D I N S
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to BINDS
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word BINDS plus a wildcard: BINDS?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word BINDS
Images for BINDS
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.