Scrabble word: SIN
In which Scrabble dictionary does SIN exist?
Definitions of SIN in dictionaries:
- noun - estrangement from god
- noun - an act that is regarded by theologians as a transgression of God's will
- noun - ratio of the length of the side opposite the given angle to the length of the hypotenuse of a right-angled triangle
- noun - (Akkadian) god of the Moon
- noun - the 21st letter of the Hebrew alphabet
- noun - violent and excited activity
- verb - commit a sin
- verb - commit a faux pas or a fault or make a serious mistake
- A transgression of a religious or moral law, especially when deliberate.
- Deliberate disobedience to the known will of God.
- A condition of estrangement from God resulting from such disobedience.
- Something regarded as being shameful, deplorable, or utterly wrong.
- To violate a religious or moral law.
- To commit an offense or a violation.
- The 21st letter of the Hebrew alphabet.
- verb - to commit a sin (an offense against religious or moral law)