Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: SHIN
In which Scrabble dictionary does SHIN exist?
Definitions of SHIN in dictionaries:
- noun - the front part of the human leg between the knee and the ankle
- noun - a cut of meat from the lower part of the leg
- noun - the 22nd letter of the Hebrew alphabet
- noun - the inner and thicker of the two bones of the human leg between the knee and ankle
- verb - climb awkwardly, as if by scrambling
- The front part of the leg below the knee and above the ankle.
- The shinbone.
- The lower foreleg in beef cattle.
- To climb (a rope or pole, for example) by gripping and pulling alternately with the hands and legs.
- To kick or hit in the shins.
- To climb something by shinning it.
- To move quickly on foot.
- The 22nd letter of the Hebrew alphabet.
- v - to climb by gripping and pulling alternately with the hands and legs
There are 4 letters in SHIN: H I N S
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to SHIN
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word SHIN plus a wildcard: SHIN?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word SHIN
Images for SHIN
- shin splints is a common sport injury caused by muscle overuse Whitby ...
- Vanderbilt Athletic Training shin Splints Defined
- Back in the gameslowly but surely frankiesaysrun
- shin Splints are small tears in the area where the lower leg muscle ...
- Lateral shin splints occur on the outside part of the leg. Problems ...
- shin Splints
- shin SPLINTS is a painful condition of the inner lower leg.
- How to Manage shin Splints
- Leg Tattoo Design Getting Fresh Quality Tattoos For Your Legs ...
- Lateral View of the Superficial Muscles of the Leg ClipArt ETC