Scrabble word: SHIN
In which Scrabble dictionary does SHIN exist?
Definitions of SHIN in dictionaries:
- noun - the front part of the human leg between the knee and the ankle
- noun - a cut of meat from the lower part of the leg
- noun - the 22nd letter of the Hebrew alphabet
- noun - the inner and thicker of the two bones of the human leg between the knee and ankle
- verb - climb awkwardly, as if by scrambling
- The front part of the leg below the knee and above the ankle.
- The shinbone.
- The lower foreleg in beef cattle.
- To climb (a rope or pole, for example) by gripping and pulling alternately with the hands and legs.
- To kick or hit in the shins.
- To climb something by shinning it.
- To move quickly on foot.
- The 22nd letter of the Hebrew alphabet.
- verb - to climb by gripping and pulling alternately with the hands and legs