Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: KNISH
In which Scrabble dictionary does KNISH exist?
Definitions of KNISH in dictionaries:
- noun - (Yiddish) a baked or fried turnover filled with potato or meat or cheese
- A piece of dough stuffed with potato, meat, or cheese and baked or fried.
- n - dough stuffed with filling and fried
There are 5 letters in KNISH: H I K N S
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to KNISH
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word KNISH plus a wildcard: KNISH?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word KNISH
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for KNISH
- Kasha and knishes
- 18. Jewish Potato knish Recipe
- knish is an eastern-European Jewish or Yiddish snack food. It is a ...
- Cooking with Karin Potato knish
- knish NOSH
- Jewish Buckwheat-Mushroom knishes Recipe - Recipe for Jewish Buckwheat ...
- Potato knish Recipe mostly foodstuffs
- Delicious Passover potato knish.
- Spring Vegetable knish
- knishes Stage Door Deli Vancouver