Scrabble word: SKIN
In which Scrabble dictionary does SKIN exist?
Definitions of SKIN in dictionaries:
- noun - a natural protective body covering and site of the sense of touch
- noun - an outer surface (usually thin)
- noun - body covering of a living animal
- noun - a person's skin regarded as their life
- noun - the rind of a fruit or vegetable
- noun - a bag serving as a container for liquids
- verb - climb awkwardly, as if by scrambling
- verb - bruise, cut, or injure the skin or the surface of
- verb - remove the bark of a tree
- verb - strip the skin off
- The membranous tissue forming the external covering or integument of an animal and consisting in vertebrates of the epidermis and dermis.
- An animal pelt, especially the comparatively pliable pelt of a small or young animal: a tent made of goat skins.
- A usually thin, closely adhering outer layer: the skin of a peach; a sausage skin; the skin of an aircraft.
- A container for liquids that is made of animal skin.
- One’s life or physical survival: They lied to save their skins.
- To remove skin from: skinned and gutted the rabbit.
- To bruise, cut, or injure the skin or surface of: She skinned her knee.
- To remove (an outer covering); peel off: skin off the thin bark.
- To cover with or as if with skin: skin the framework of a canoe.
- To fleece; swindle.
- To become covered with or as if with skin: In January the pond skins over with ice.
- Of, relating to, or depicting pornography: skin magazines.
- To irritate or stimulate; provoke.
- To become an obsession.
- verb - to strip or deprive of skin (the membranous tissue covering the body of an animal)
There are 4 letters in SKIN: I K N S
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to SKIN
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word SKIN plus a wildcard: SKIN?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word SKIN
Images for SKIN
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.