Scrabble word: SKIN
In which Scrabble dictionary does SKIN exist?
Definitions of SKIN in dictionaries:
- noun - a natural protective body covering and site of the sense of touch
- noun - an outer surface (usually thin)
- noun - body covering of a living animal
- noun - a person's skin regarded as their life
- noun - the rind of a fruit or vegetable
- noun - a bag serving as a container for liquids
- verb - climb awkwardly, as if by scrambling
- verb - bruise, cut, or injure the skin or the surface of
- verb - remove the bark of a tree
- verb - strip the skin off
- The membranous tissue forming the external covering or integument of an animal and consisting in vertebrates of the epidermis and dermis.
- An animal pelt, especially the comparatively pliable pelt of a small or young animal: a tent made of goat skins.
- A usually thin, closely adhering outer layer: the skin of a peach; a sausage skin; the skin of an aircraft.
- A container for liquids that is made of animal skin.
- One’s life or physical survival: They lied to save their skins.
- To remove skin from: skinned and gutted the rabbit.
- To bruise, cut, or injure the skin or surface of: She skinned her knee.
- To remove (an outer covering); peel off: skin off the thin bark.
- To cover with or as if with skin: skin the framework of a canoe.
- To fleece; swindle.
- To become covered with or as if with skin: In January the pond skins over with ice.
- Of, relating to, or depicting pornography: skin magazines.
- To irritate or stimulate; provoke.
- To become an obsession.
- verb - to strip or deprive of skin (the membranous tissue covering the body of an animal)