Scrabble word: SINKS
In which Scrabble dictionary does SINKS exist?
Definitions of SINKS in dictionaries:
- noun - plumbing fixture consisting of a water basin fixed to a wall or floor and having a drainpipe
- noun - (technology) a process that acts to absorb or remove energy or a substance from a system
- noun - a depression in the ground communicating with a subterranean passage (especially in limestone) and formed by solution or by collapse of a cavern roof
- noun - a covered cistern
- verb - fall or descend to a lower place or level
- verb - cause to sink
- verb - pass into a specified state or condition
- verb - go under, "The raft sank and its occupants drowned"
- verb - descend into or as if into some soft substance or place
- verb - appear to move downward
- verb - fall heavily or suddenly
- verb - fall or sink heavily
- verb - embed deeply
- adj - to move to a lower level [v SANK, SUNK or SUNKEN, SINKING, SINKS] : SINKABLE
There are 5 letters in SINKS: I K N S S
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to SINKS
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word SINKS plus a wildcard: SINKS?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word SINKS
Images for SINKS
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.