Scrabble word: KINGS
Is KINGS valid for Scrabble? Check every word game dictionary!
Definitions of KINGS in dictionaries:
- noun - a male sovereign
- noun - a competitor who holds a preeminent position
- noun - a very wealthy or powerful businessman
- noun - preeminence in a particular category or group or field
- noun - United States woman tennis player (born in 1943)
- noun - United States guitar player and singer of the blues (born in 1925)
- noun - a checker that has been moved to the opponent's first row where it is promoted to a piece that is free to move either forward or backward
- noun - one of the four playing cards in a deck bearing the picture of a king
- noun - (chess) the weakest but the most important piece
- verb - to reign as king (a male monarch)
There are 5 letters in KINGS: G I K N S
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to KINGS
Click to search all anagrams of KINGS plus a wildcard: KINGS?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word KINGS
Images for KINGS
Lookup in Wiki for KINGS
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.