Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: SING
In which Scrabble dictionary does SING exist?
Definitions of SING in dictionaries:
- verb - deliver by singing
- verb - produce tones with the voice
- verb - to make melodious sounds
- verb - make a whining, ringing, or whistling sound
- verb - divulge confidential information or secrets
- To utter a series of words or sounds in musical tones.
- To vocalize songs or selections.
- To perform songs or selections as a trained or professional singer.
- To produce sounds when played: made the violin sing.
- To make melodious sounds: birds singing outside the window.
- To give or have the effect of melody; lilt.
- To make a high whining, humming, or whistling sound.
- To be filled with a buzzing or ringing sound.
- To proclaim or extol something in verse.
- To write poetry.
- To give information or evidence against someone.
- To produce the musical sound of: sang a love song.
- To utter with musical inflections: She sang the message.
- To bring to a specified state by singing: sang the baby to sleep.
- To intone or chant (parts of the Mass, for example).
- A gathering of people for group singing.
- adj - to utter with musical inflections of the voice [v SANG, SUNG, SINGING, SINGS] : SINGABLE
There are 4 letters in SING: G I N S
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to SING
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word SING plus a wildcard: SING?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word SING
Images for SING
- Image sing - Img 14801
- Be filled with the Holy Spirit singing psalms and hymns and ...
- Spongebob Nyanyi Lagu Andai Aku Gayus Tambunan LivaKara
- to sing
- singing the next verse afeatheronthebreathofgod
- why should my child learn to sing
- love the coffee.love the foam
- Christmas sing-a-Long 12th December Comrie