Scrabble word: SING
In which Scrabble dictionary does SING exist?
Definitions of SING in dictionaries:
- verb - deliver by singing
- verb - produce tones with the voice
- verb - to make melodious sounds
- verb - make a whining, ringing, or whistling sound
- verb - divulge confidential information or secrets
- To utter a series of words or sounds in musical tones.
- To vocalize songs or selections.
- To perform songs or selections as a trained or professional singer.
- To produce sounds when played: made the violin sing.
- To make melodious sounds: birds singing outside the window.
- To give or have the effect of melody; lilt.
- To make a high whining, humming, or whistling sound.
- To be filled with a buzzing or ringing sound.
- To proclaim or extol something in verse.
- To write poetry.
- To give information or evidence against someone.
- To produce the musical sound of: sang a love song.
- To utter with musical inflections: She sang the message.
- To bring to a specified state by singing: sang the baby to sleep.
- To intone or chant (parts of the Mass, for example).
- A gathering of people for group singing.
- adj - to utter with musical inflections of the voice [v SANG, SUNG, SINGING, SINGS] : SINGABLE
There are 4 letters in SING: G I N S
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to SING
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word SING plus a wildcard: SING?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word SING
Images for SING
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.