Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: GAINS
In which Scrabble dictionary does GAINS exist?
Definitions of GAINS in dictionaries:
- noun - a quantity that is added
- noun - the advantageous quality of being beneficial
- noun - the amount of increase in signal power or voltage or current expressed as the ratio of output to input
- noun - the amount by which the revenue of a business exceeds its cost of operating
- verb - obtain
- verb - win something through one's efforts
- verb - derive a benefit from
- verb - reach a destination, either real or abstract
- verb - obtain advantages, such as points, etc.
- verb - rise in rate or price
- verb - increase or develop
- verb - earn on some commercial or business transaction
- verb - increase (one's body weight)
- verb - to come into possession of
There are 5 letters in GAINS: A G I N S
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to GAINS
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word GAINS plus a wildcard: GAINS?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word GAINS
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for GAINS
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.