Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: SIGNAL
In which Scrabble dictionary does SIGNAL exist?
Definitions of SIGNAL in dictionaries:
- noun - any nonverbal action or gesture that encodes a message
- noun - any incitement to action
- noun - an electric quantity (voltage or current or field strength) whose modulation represents coded information about the source from which it comes
- verb - communicate silently and non-verbally by signals or signs
- verb - be a signal for or a symptom of
- adj - notably out of the ordinary
- An indicator, such as a gesture or colored light, that serves as a means of communication.
- A message communicated by such means.
- Something that incites action: The peace treaty was the signal for mass celebrations.
- An impulse or a fluctuating electric quantity, such as voltage, current, or electric field strength, whose variations represent coded information.
- Notably out of the ordinary: a signal feat.
- To make a signal to: I signaled the driver to proceed.
- To make a signal or signals.
- verb - to notify by a means of communication
There are 6 letters in SIGNAL: A G I L N S
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to SIGNAL
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word SIGNAL plus a wildcard: SIGNAL?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word SIGNAL
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for SIGNAL
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.