Scrabble word: SIGNAL
In which Scrabble dictionary does SIGNAL exist?
Definitions of SIGNAL in dictionaries:
- noun - any nonverbal action or gesture that encodes a message
- noun - any incitement to action
- noun - an electric quantity (voltage or current or field strength) whose modulation represents coded information about the source from which it comes
- verb - communicate silently and non-verbally by signals or signs
- verb - be a signal for or a symptom of
- adj - notably out of the ordinary
- An indicator, such as a gesture or colored light, that serves as a means of communication.
- A message communicated by such means.
- Something that incites action: The peace treaty was the signal for mass celebrations.
- An impulse or a fluctuating electric quantity, such as voltage, current, or electric field strength, whose variations represent coded information.
- Notably out of the ordinary: a signal feat.
- To make a signal to: I signaled the driver to proceed.
- To make a signal or signals.
- verb - to notify by a means of communication