Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: SIGNAL
In which Scrabble dictionary does SIGNAL exist?
Definitions of SIGNAL in dictionaries:
- noun - any nonverbal action or gesture that encodes a message
- noun - any incitement to action
- noun - an electric quantity (voltage or current or field strength) whose modulation represents coded information about the source from which it comes
- verb - communicate silently and non-verbally by signals or signs
- verb - be a signal for or a symptom of
- adj - notably out of the ordinary
- An indicator, such as a gesture or colored light, that serves as a means of communication.
- A message communicated by such means.
- Something that incites action: The peace treaty was the signal for mass celebrations.
- An impulse or a fluctuating electric quantity, such as voltage, current, or electric field strength, whose variations represent coded information.
- Notably out of the ordinary: a signal feat.
- To make a signal to: I signaled the driver to proceed.
- To make a signal or signals.
- v - to notify by a means of communication
There are 6 letters in SIGNAL: A G I L N S
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to SIGNAL
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word SIGNAL plus a wildcard: SIGNAL?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word SIGNAL
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for SIGNAL
- team tish Traffic signal Being Placed In FG
- Social signal
- Log in or sign up to comment on this topic.
- Optimize PC Fix Network Connection Problems in Windows 7
- Few Things You Didnt Know about signals in Linux Part 1 at time ...
- Stop signal This diving signal represents stop or wait. Use it ...
- Forex signal EurJPY Winners Edge Trading
- radio signals