Scrabble word: SIGNALS
In which Scrabble dictionary does SIGNALS exist?
Definitions of SIGNALS in dictionaries:
- noun - any nonverbal action or gesture that encodes a message
- noun - any incitement to action
- noun - an electric quantity (voltage or current or field strength) whose modulation represents coded information about the source from which it comes
- verb - communicate silently and non-verbally by signals or signs
- verb - be a signal for or a symptom of
- verb - to notify by a means of communication
There are 7 letters in SIGNALS: A G I L N S S
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to SIGNALS
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word SIGNALS plus a wildcard: SIGNALS?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word SIGNALS
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for SIGNALS
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.