Scrabble word: SLASHING
In which Scrabble dictionary does SLASHING exist?
Definitions of SLASHING in dictionaries:
- verb - cut with sweeping strokes
- verb - beat severely with a whip or rod
- verb - cut open
- verb - cut drastically
- verb - move or stir about violently
- adj - as if striking with slashing blows
- Bitingly critical or satiric: slashing wit.
- Dashing; pelting: a slashing hailstorm.
- Brilliant; intense: slashing colors.
- verb - to cut with violent sweeping strokes
There are 8 letters in SLASHING: A G H I L N S S
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to SLASHING
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word SLASHING plus a wildcard: SLASHING?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word SLASHING
8 letter words
7 letter words
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for SLASHING
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.