Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: SLINGS
In which Scrabble dictionary does SLINGS exist?
Definitions of SLINGS in dictionaries:
- noun - a highball with liquor and water with sugar and lemon or lime juice
- noun - a plaything consisting of a Y-shaped stick with elastic between the arms
- noun - a shoe that has a strap that wraps around the heel
- noun - a simple weapon consisting of a looped strap in which a projectile is whirled and then released
- noun - bandage to support an injured forearm
- verb - hurl as if with a sling
- verb - hang loosely or freely
- verb - move with a sling
- verb - hold or carry in a sling
- v - to throw with a sudden motion
There are 6 letters in SLINGS: G I L N S S
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to SLINGS
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word SLINGS plus a wildcard: SLINGS?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word SLINGS
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for SLINGS
- Wire ropes chains and webbing slings can be made into slings by ...
- slings Needed for Back Slapping and Arm Twisting Lee Countys Top ...
- Welcome to Hi Tech Lifting
- Chain slings
- Three Leg Bridle Wire Rope slings
- Alloy Steel Chain slings Supplier Exporter B. E. M. CO. PVT. LTD ...
- Dont Buy an Infantino Baby Carrier Until Youve Read This
- Nylon slings Round slings & Endless slings
- Super Heavy Duty Rigging slings for Tree Work