Scrabble word: SLINGS
Is SLINGS valid for Scrabble? Check every word game dictionary!
Definitions of SLINGS in dictionaries:
- noun - a highball with liquor and water with sugar and lemon or lime juice
- noun - a plaything consisting of a Y-shaped stick with elastic between the arms
- noun - a shoe that has a strap that wraps around the heel
- noun - a simple weapon consisting of a looped strap in which a projectile is whirled and then released
- noun - bandage to support an injured forearm
- verb - hurl as if with a sling
- verb - hang loosely or freely
- verb - move with a sling
- verb - hold or carry in a sling
- verb - to throw with a sudden motion
There are 6 letters in SLINGS: G I L N S S
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to SLINGS
Click to search all anagrams of SLINGS plus a wildcard: SLINGS?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word SLINGS
Images for SLINGS
Lookup in Wiki for SLINGS
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.