Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: LINGS
In which Scrabble dictionary does LINGS exist?
Definitions of LINGS in dictionaries:
- noun - water chestnut whose spiny fruit has two rather than 4 prongs
- noun - common Old World heath represented by many varieties
- noun - elongated marine food fish of Greenland and northern Europe
- noun - American hakes
- noun - elongate freshwater cod of northern Europe and Asia and North America having barbels around its mouth
- n - a heath plant
There are 5 letters in LINGS: G I L N S
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to LINGS
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word LINGS plus a wildcard: LINGS?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word LINGS
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for LINGS
- Thread lings
- Thread Scavenging under the cover - lings
- Konu Hz. Muhammedin Hayati (Martin lings)
- Remembrance On the passing of Martin lings
- Muhammad Sein Leben nach den frhesten Quellen 19 basari.de ...
- Photo of Martin lings in later years
- Pictures of Lung Cancer
- Silver Linings Playbook Soundtrack List Silver Linings Playbook ...
- Koopalings - Pictures & Characters Art - New Super Mario Bros. 2
- Sheikh Martin lings - islamophile.org - Lislam en franais
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.