Scrabble word: SINGLE
In which Scrabble dictionary does SINGLE exist?
Definitions of SINGLE in dictionaries:
- noun - a base hit on which the batter stops safely at first base
- noun - the smallest whole number or a numeral representing this number
- verb - hit a single
- adj - being or characteristic of a single thing or person
- adj - used of flowers having usually only one row or whorl of petals
- adj - existing alone or consisting of one entity or part or aspect or individual
- adj - not married or related to the unmarried state
- adj - characteristic of or meant for a single person or thing
- adj - having uniform application
- adj - not divided among or brought to bear on more than one object or objective
- Not accompanied by another or others; solitary.
- Consisting of one part, aspect, or section: a single thickness; a single serving.
- Having the same application for all; uniform: a single moral code for all.
- Consisting of one in number: She had but a single thought, which was to escape.
- Not divided; unbroken: a single slab of ice.
- Separate from others; individual and distinct: Every single child will receive a gift.
- Having individual opponents; involving two individuals only: single combat.
- Honest; undisguised: a single adoration.
- Wholly attentive: You must judge the contest with a single eye.
- Designed to accommodate one person: a single bed.
- Lacking a partner: a single parent.
- Relating to the unmarried state: enjoys the single life.
- Of or relating to celibacy.
- One that is separate and individual.
- An accommodation for one person, as in a hotel.
- An unmarried person.
- A one-dollar bill.
- A phonograph record, especially a forty-five, having one song on each side.
- A hit by which a batter reaches first base safely; a one-base hit.
- A hit for one run in cricket.
- A golf match between two players.
- Often singles.
- To choose or distinguish from others.
- To cause (a base runner) to score or advance by making a one-base hit: singled him to second.
- To make a single.
- verb - to select from a group
There are 6 letters in SINGLE: E G I L N S
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to SINGLE
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word SINGLE plus a wildcard: SINGLE?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word SINGLE
Images for SINGLE
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.