Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: SINGLE
In which Scrabble dictionary does SINGLE exist?
Definitions of SINGLE in dictionaries:
- noun - a base hit on which the batter stops safely at first base
- noun - the smallest whole number or a numeral representing this number
- verb - hit a single
- adj - being or characteristic of a single thing or person
- adj - used of flowers having usually only one row or whorl of petals
- adj - existing alone or consisting of one entity or part or aspect or individual
- adj - not married or related to the unmarried state
- adj - characteristic of or meant for a single person or thing
- adj - having uniform application
- adj - not divided among or brought to bear on more than one object or objective
- Not accompanied by another or others; solitary.
- Consisting of one part, aspect, or section: a single thickness; a single serving.
- Having the same application for all; uniform: a single moral code for all.
- Consisting of one in number: She had but a single thought, which was to escape.
- Not divided; unbroken: a single slab of ice.
- Separate from others; individual and distinct: Every single child will receive a gift.
- Having individual opponents; involving two individuals only: single combat.
- Honest; undisguised: a single adoration.
- Wholly attentive: You must judge the contest with a single eye.
- Designed to accommodate one person: a single bed.
- Lacking a partner: a single parent.
- Relating to the unmarried state: enjoys the single life.
- Of or relating to celibacy.
- One that is separate and individual.
- An accommodation for one person, as in a hotel.
- An unmarried person.
- A one-dollar bill.
- A phonograph record, especially a forty-five, having one song on each side.
- A hit by which a batter reaches first base safely; a one-base hit.
- A hit for one run in cricket.
- A golf match between two players.
- Often singles.
- To choose or distinguish from others.
- To cause (a base runner) to score or advance by making a one-base hit: singled him to second.
- To make a single.
- v - to select from a group
There are 6 letters in SINGLE: E G I L N S
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to SINGLE
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word SINGLE plus a wildcard: SINGLE?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word SINGLE
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for SINGLE
- singlesingle Superstar Stanzaz
- LOCOMENTE Unemployed & single
- Ten Reasons Im single twentysomethingnothing
- Alice Avery Today single and ready to mingle
- relationships and arent happy. Why They got tired of being single ...
- Not single Facebook Cover & Not single Cover 770 - FirstCovers.com
- wish single is a person so i could love it even more... i wish..
- Open Eyes OHH Yes I am single..
- Why Im single. People who could potentially be in love with me. Me ...