Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: LIES
In which Scrabble dictionary does LIES exist?
Definitions of LIES in dictionaries:
- noun - a statement that deviates from or perverts the truth
- noun - Norwegian diplomat who was the first Secretary General of the United Nations (1896-1968)
- noun - position or manner in which something is situated
- verb - be located or situated somewhere
- verb - be lying, be prostrate
- verb - originate (in)
- verb - be and remain in a particular state or condition
- verb - tell an untruth
- verb - have a place in relation to something else
- verb - assume a reclining position
- verb - to be in or get into a horizontal position
- verb - to speak falsely
There are 4 letters in LIES: E I L S
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to LIES
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word LIES plus a wildcard: LIES?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word LIES
Images for LIES
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.