Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: SLIME
In which Scrabble dictionary does SLIME exist?
Definitions of SLIME in dictionaries:
- noun - any thick, viscous matter
- verb - cover or stain with slime
- A thick, sticky, slippery substance.
- A mucous substance secreted by certain animals, such as fish or slugs.
- Vile or disgusting matter.
- To smear with slime.
- To remove slime from (fish to be canned, for example).
- v - to cover with slime (viscous mud)
There are 5 letters in SLIME: E I L M S
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word SLIME plus a wildcard: SLIME?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word SLIME
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for SLIME
- slime (not for eating)
- FileGreen slime in hand.JPG - Wikimedia Commons
- Atomic slime is perfect for Halloween demonstrations and parties.
- slime Recipes - Recipes for Making Different Types of slime
- Ooey gooey slime. Make two tubs of your very own slime to take ...
- Political Brambles slime Balls are slime Balls
- ... Channel. You dont want to get anywhere near THIS green slime
- slime is easy and fun to make.
- Win 25 Gallons of Green slime Its as Easy as Following ...
- Clever Mamas Recipe for fun - Play-doh Bubbles Goop and slime