Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: SLIME
In which Scrabble dictionary does SLIME exist?
Definitions of SLIME in dictionaries:
- noun - any thick, viscous matter
- verb - cover or stain with slime
- A thick, sticky, slippery substance.
- A mucous substance secreted by certain animals, such as fish or slugs.
- Vile or disgusting matter.
- To smear with slime.
- To remove slime from (fish to be canned, for example).
- verb - to cover with slime (viscous mud)
There are 5 letters in SLIME: E I L M S
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to SLIME
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word SLIME plus a wildcard: SLIME?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word SLIME
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for SLIME
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.