Scrabble word: MILE
In which Scrabble dictionary does MILE exist?
Definitions of MILE in dictionaries:
- noun - a unit of length equal to 1,760 yards or 5,280 feet
- noun - a unit of length used in navigation
- noun - a large distance
- noun - a former British unit of length once used in navigation
- noun - a former British unit of length equivalent to 6,080 feet (1,853.184 meters)
- noun - an ancient Roman unit of length equivalent to 1620 yards
- noun - a Swedish unit of length equivalent to 10 km
- noun - a footrace extending one mile
- See Table at measurement.
- A nautical mile.
- An air mile.
- A race that is one mile long.
- A relatively great distance: had to walk for miles in the airport.
- noun - a unit of distance
There are 4 letters in MILE: E I L M
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to MILE
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word MILE plus a wildcard: MILE?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word MILE
Images for MILE
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.