Scrabble word: MILE
In which Scrabble dictionary does MILE exist?
Definitions of MILE in dictionaries:
- noun - a unit of length equal to 1,760 yards or 5,280 feet
- noun - a unit of length used in navigation
- noun - a large distance
- noun - a former British unit of length once used in navigation
- noun - a former British unit of length equivalent to 6,080 feet (1,853.184 meters)
- noun - an ancient Roman unit of length equivalent to 1620 yards
- noun - a Swedish unit of length equivalent to 10 km
- noun - a footrace extending one mile
- See Table at measurement.
- A nautical mile.
- An air mile.
- A race that is one mile long.
- A relatively great distance: had to walk for miles in the airport.
- noun - a unit of distance