Scrabble word: IMPEL
Is IMPEL valid for Scrabble? Check every word game dictionary!
Definitions of IMPEL in dictionaries:
- verb - urge or force (a person) to an action
- verb - cause to move forward with force
- To urge to action through moral pressure; drive: We were impelled by circumstances to take a stand.
- To drive forward; propel.
- verb - to force into action
There are 5 letters in IMPEL: E I L M P
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to IMPEL
Click to search all anagrams of IMPEL plus a wildcard: IMPEL?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word IMPEL
Images for IMPEL
Lookup in Wiki for IMPEL
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.