Scrabble word: LIMP
In which Scrabble dictionary does LIMP exist?
Definitions of LIMP in dictionaries:
- noun - the uneven manner of walking that results from an injured leg
- verb - walk impeded by some physical limitation or injury
- verb - proceed slowly or with difficulty
- adj - not firm
- adj - lacking in strength or firmness or resilience
- To walk lamely, especially with irregularity, as if favoring one leg.
- An irregular, jerky, or awkward gait.
- Lacking or having lost rigidity, as of structure or substance.
- The central meaning shared by these adjectives is “lacking in stiffness or firmness”: a limp shirt collar; flabby, wrinkled flesh; flaccid cheeks; a floppy hat brim.
- adj - lacking rigidity
- verb - to walk lamely