Scrabble word: LIMP
In which Scrabble dictionary does LIMP exist?
Definitions of LIMP in dictionaries:
- noun - the uneven manner of walking that results from an injured leg
- verb - walk impeded by some physical limitation or injury
- verb - proceed slowly or with difficulty
- adj - not firm
- adj - lacking in strength or firmness or resilience
- To walk lamely, especially with irregularity, as if favoring one leg.
- An irregular, jerky, or awkward gait.
- Lacking or having lost rigidity, as of structure or substance.
- The central meaning shared by these adjectives is “lacking in stiffness or firmness”: a limp shirt collar; flabby, wrinkled flesh; flaccid cheeks; a floppy hat brim.
- adj - lacking rigidity
- verb - to walk lamely
There are 4 letters in LIMP: I L M P
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to LIMP
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word LIMP plus a wildcard: LIMP?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word LIMP
Images for LIMP
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.