Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: BLIMP
In which Scrabble dictionary does BLIMP exist?
Definitions of BLIMP in dictionaries:
- noun - any elderly pompous reactionary ultranationalistic person (after the cartoon character created by Sir David Low)
- noun - a small nonrigid airship used for observation or as a barrage balloon
- A nonrigid, buoyant airship.
- adj - a nonrigid aircraft [n -S] : BLIMPISH
There are 5 letters in BLIMP: B I L M P
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to BLIMP
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word BLIMP plus a wildcard: BLIMP?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word BLIMP
Images for BLIMP
- FileGoodyear blimp.jpg - Wikimedia Commons
- FileGoodyear blimp - Spirit of Innovation.jpg - Wikipedia the free ...
- De blimp De blimp AkronDave
- FileMetlife snoopy two blimp.jpg - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia
- FileK class blimp.jpg - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia
- FileHolden blimp.jpg - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia
- Goodyear blimp Hovering Over Wareham Massachusetts
- blimp over Raleigh - RaleighSkyline.com Original Photography and ...
- Above the Autoblog Garage The Goodyear blimp
- Still actually a blimp. But not for long.
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.