Scrabble word: LIMB
Is LIMB valid for Scrabble? Check every word game dictionary!
Definitions of LIMB in dictionaries:
- noun - one of the jointed appendages of an animal used for locomotion or grasping: arm
- noun - any of the main branches arising from the trunk or a bough of a tree
- noun - (astronomy) the circumferential edge of the apparent disc of the sun or the moon or a planet
- noun - either of the two halves of a bow from handle to tip
- noun - the graduated arc that is attached to an instrument for measuring angles
- noun - any projection that is thought to resemble a human arm
- One of the larger branches of a tree.
- One of the jointed appendages of an animal, such as an arm, a leg, a wing, or a flipper, used for locomotion or grasping.
- An extension or a projecting part, as of a building or mountain range.
- One that is considered to be an extension, a member, or a representative of a larger body or group.
- An impish child.
- The circumferential edge of the apparent disk of a celestial body.
- The edge of a graduated arc or circle used in an instrument to measure angles.
- The expanded tip of a plant organ, such as a petal or corolla lobe.
- verb - to cut off the arms or legs of
There are 4 letters in LIMB: B I L M
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to LIMB
Click to search all anagrams of LIMB plus a wildcard: LIMB?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word LIMB
Images for LIMB
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.