Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: LIMB
In which Scrabble dictionary does LIMB exist?
Definitions of LIMB in dictionaries:
- noun - one of the jointed appendages of an animal used for locomotion or grasping: arm
- noun - any of the main branches arising from the trunk or a bough of a tree
- noun - (astronomy) the circumferential edge of the apparent disc of the sun or the moon or a planet
- noun - either of the two halves of a bow from handle to tip
- noun - the graduated arc that is attached to an instrument for measuring angles
- noun - any projection that is thought to resemble a human arm
- One of the larger branches of a tree.
- One of the jointed appendages of an animal, such as an arm, a leg, a wing, or a flipper, used for locomotion or grasping.
- An extension or a projecting part, as of a building or mountain range.
- One that is considered to be an extension, a member, or a representative of a larger body or group.
- An impish child.
- The circumferential edge of the apparent disk of a celestial body.
- The edge of a graduated arc or circle used in an instrument to measure angles.
- The expanded tip of a plant organ, such as a petal or corolla lobe.
- v - to cut off the arms or legs of
There are 4 letters in LIMB: B I L M
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to LIMB
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word LIMB plus a wildcard: LIMB?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word LIMB
Images for LIMB
- limb Body Wall Complex (LBWC) Case Report - Pediatric Oncall
- sends signals to a missing limb as if it were still there but doesnt ...
- Welcome to My Class Page by Krystal Andrews
- Regional limb Perfusion Hospital for Large Animals News Tufts ...
- Dynamic MR Angiography of Upper Extremity Vascular Disease Pictorial ...
- LAB limb Apraxia Battery Giunti O.S. Strumenti per lassessment ...
- Secretaria Secretaria L m
- Illustration of the circulation system of the legs
- Anatomy & Physiology Illustration
- Coelacanth fossil sheds light on fin-to-limb evolution