Scrabble word: LIMBS
In which Scrabble dictionary does LIMBS exist?
Definitions of LIMBS in dictionaries:
- noun - one of the jointed appendages of an animal used for locomotion or grasping: arm
- noun - any of the main branches arising from the trunk or a bough of a tree
- noun - (astronomy) the circumferential edge of the apparent disc of the sun or the moon or a planet
- noun - either of the two halves of a bow from handle to tip
- noun - the graduated arc that is attached to an instrument for measuring angles
- noun - any projection that is thought to resemble a human arm
- verb - to cut off the arms or legs of
There are 5 letters in LIMBS: B I L M S
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to LIMBS
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word LIMBS plus a wildcard: LIMBS?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word LIMBS
Images for LIMBS
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.