Scrabble word: MIS
In which Scrabble dictionary does MIS exist?
Definitions of MIS in dictionaries:
- noun - destruction of heart tissue resulting from obstruction of the blood supply to the heart muscle
- noun - a former British unit of length equivalent to 6,080 feet (1,853.184 meters)
- noun - a unit of length used in navigation
- noun - a unit of length equal to 1,760 yards or 5,280 feet
- noun - a midwestern state in north central United States in the Great Lakes region
- noun - the government agency in the United Kingdom that is responsible for internal security and counterintelligence on British territory
- noun - the government agency in the United Kingdom that is responsible for internal security and counterintelligence overseas
- noun - the syllable naming the third (mediant) note of any major scale in solmization
- Management information system.
- noun - the third tone of the diatonic musical scale