Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: MIS
In which Scrabble dictionary does MIS exist?
Definitions of MIS in dictionaries:
- noun - destruction of heart tissue resulting from obstruction of the blood supply to the heart muscle
- noun - a former British unit of length equivalent to 6,080 feet (1,853.184 meters)
- noun - a unit of length used in navigation
- noun - a unit of length equal to 1,760 yards or 5,280 feet
- noun - a midwestern state in north central United States in the Great Lakes region
- noun - the government agency in the United Kingdom that is responsible for internal security and counterintelligence on British territory
- noun - the government agency in the United Kingdom that is responsible for internal security and counterintelligence overseas
- noun - the syllable naming the third (mediant) note of any major scale in solmization
- Management information system.
- noun - the third tone of the diatonic musical scale
There are 3 letters in MIS: I M S
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to MIS
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word MIS plus a wildcard: MIS?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word MIS
Images for MIS
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.