Scrabble word: MIST
In which Scrabble dictionary does MIST exist?
Definitions of MIST in dictionaries:
- noun - a thin fog with condensation near the ground
- verb - become covered with mist
- verb - make less visible or unclear
- verb - spray finely or cover with mist
- A mass of fine droplets of water in the atmosphere near or in contact with the earth.
- Water vapor condensed on and clouding the appearance of a surface.
- Fine drops of a liquid, such as water, perfume, or medication, sprayed into the air.
- A suspension of fine drops of a liquid in a gas.
- Something that dims or conceals.
- A haze before the eyes that blurs the vision.
- Something that produces or gives the impression of dimness or obscurity: the mists of the past.
- A drink consisting of a liquor served over cracked ice.
- To be or become obscured or blurred by or as if by mist.
- To rain in a fine shower.
- To conceal or veil as if with mist.
- To moisturize (plants or dry air, for example) with a fine spray of water.
- adj - clean and pure
- verb - to remove obstructions