Scrabble word: MIST
In which Scrabble dictionary does MIST exist?
Definitions of MIST in dictionaries:
- noun - a thin fog with condensation near the ground
- verb - become covered with mist
- verb - make less visible or unclear
- verb - spray finely or cover with mist
- A mass of fine droplets of water in the atmosphere near or in contact with the earth.
- Water vapor condensed on and clouding the appearance of a surface.
- Fine drops of a liquid, such as water, perfume, or medication, sprayed into the air.
- A suspension of fine drops of a liquid in a gas.
- Something that dims or conceals.
- A haze before the eyes that blurs the vision.
- Something that produces or gives the impression of dimness or obscurity: the mists of the past.
- A drink consisting of a liquor served over cracked ice.
- To be or become obscured or blurred by or as if by mist.
- To rain in a fine shower.
- To conceal or veil as if with mist.
- To moisturize (plants or dry air, for example) with a fine spray of water.
- adj - clean and pure
- verb - to remove obstructions
There are 4 letters in MIST: I M S T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to MIST
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word MIST plus a wildcard: MIST?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word MIST
Images for MIST
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.