Scrabble word: TRIMS
In which Scrabble dictionary does TRIMS exist?
Definitions of TRIMS in dictionaries:
- noun - a state of arrangement or appearance
- noun - a decoration or adornment on a garment
- noun - attitude of an aircraft in flight when allowed to take its own orientation
- noun - cutting down to the desired size or shape
- verb - remove the edges from and cut down to the desired size
- verb - decorate, as with ornaments
- verb - cut down on
- verb - balance in flight by regulating the control surfaces
- verb - be in equilibrium during a flight
- verb - decorate (food), as with parsley or other ornamental foods
- verb - cultivate, tend, and cut back the growth of
- verb - cut closely
- verb - adjust (sails on a ship) so that the wind is optimally used
- adj - neat and orderly
- verb - to make trim by cutting
There are 5 letters in TRIMS: I M R S T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to TRIMS
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word TRIMS plus a wildcard: TRIMS?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word TRIMS
Images for TRIMS
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.