Log In to Anagrammer
Scrabble word: MERITS
In which Scrabble dictionary does MERITS exist?
Definitions of MERITS in dictionaries:
- noun - any admirable quality or attribute
- noun - the quality of being deserving (e.g., deserving assistance)
- verb - be worthy or deserving
- v - to gain or deserve for one's labor or service
There are 6 letters in MERITS: E I M R S T
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to MERITS
All anagrams that could be made from letters of word MERITS plus a wildcard: MERITS?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word MERITS
6 letter words
5 letter words
4 letter words
3 letter words
2 letter words
Images for MERITS
- Black Mirror 15 Million merits Motley News and Photos
- School merits
- We run a merits system for pupils called the 1000 club.
- When we achieve 20 marvellous merits we get to choose a treat out of ...
- Shopzilla - merits Scooters Medical & Orthopedic Supplies shopping
- merits Powerchair merits Superlight Powerchair
- Jibe Wins Mobile Merit Award for best Service Delivery Platform - Jibe ...
- merits Scooter Batteries
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.