Scrabble word: MIRES
Is MIRES valid for Scrabble? Check every word game dictionary!
Definitions of MIRES in dictionaries:
- noun - a soft wet area of low-lying land that sinks underfoot
- noun - deep soft mud in water or slush
- noun - a difficulty or embarrassment that is hard to extricate yourself from
- verb - entrap
- verb - cause to get stuck as if in a mire
- verb - be unable to move further
- verb - soil with mud, muck, or mire
- verb - to cause to stick in swampy ground
There are 5 letters in MIRES: E I M R S
Scrabble words that can be created with an extra letter added to MIRES
Click to search all anagrams of MIRES plus a wildcard: MIRES?
Scrabble words that can be created with letters from word MIRES
Images for MIRES
SCRABBLE is the registered trademark of Hasbro and J.W. Spear & Sons Limited. Our scrabble word finder and scrabble cheat word builder is not associated with the Scrabble brand - we merely provide help for players of the official Scrabble game. All intellectual property rights to the game are owned by respective owners in the U.S.A and Canada and the rest of the world. Anagrammer.com is not affiliated with Scrabble. This site is an educational tool and resource for Scrabble & Words With Friends players.